Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology website. Please note that to access the content and services offered via the Site, You must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Content and Intellectual Property:
- All articles and other content provided through the site are the exclusive intellectual property of the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology and copyrights reserved.
- It is prohibited to copy or distribute the content provided without prior permission from the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology.
- Personal Use:
- The content and services offered via the Site may be used for personal purposes only.
- The use of the content for commercial or other commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Legitimate Use:
- Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology has the right to suspend or cancel the right of access to the site in the event that a person violates the terms and conditions.
- The Site must not be used to post or transmit any illegal or harmful content.
- External links:
- The Site may contain external links to other websites.
- Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology assumes no responsibility for the content, policies or practices of those external sites.
- Performance Assurance:
- The content and services offered via the Site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties.
- Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of using the content or services provided.
We advise you to read the terms and conditions carefully before agreeing to them. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, Please do not use the Site.
Welcome to join the list of trainees of the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology, whom we are proud to serve throughout the period of their studies with us, and to provide the best training service to you, I ask you to review the list of terms and conditions of the Academy, and approve it before completing the registration steps, within the framework of regulating the rights and duties of registering in our training programs.
- Each course has a minimum number of participants so that the center can start the training program immediately. Once the minimum threshold is reached, the start date of the course is determined, New bookings can be made until the number or start date is completed, whichever is earlier.
- Register for any of our training programs, means the Center’s commitment to provide the training services due to you, Providing training material, whether printed or electronic – according to the nature of the training program – and organizing lectures on the announced dates, Which will be communicated to you both at the time of registration and after.
- If no start date is set within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of payment, The trainee has the right to receive a full refund or wait until the number is completed, or transfer those fees to another training course, The refund process is done in the same way as the payment.
- If the start date of the training program is determined, The trainee is not entitled to withdraw from the training program or refund any fees paid.
- In courses where online study takes place, Attendance is recorded through physical presence at the time of the lecture, The trainee must also interact with the lecturer as a prerequisite for proving attendance, Or watch the recording of the lecture as an audience in this lecture.
- The training certificate is issued at the end of the training program, With the same name fixed in the identity document or the member’s data on the same site.
- The trainee is not entitled to obtain a certificate of attendance in the training course in one of the following cases:
- Failure to meet the attendance rate of 100% of the total hours of the training program
- Non-payment of full expenses of the training program
- The trainee receives a negative evaluation from the lecturer throughout the course, Reflects the trainee’s lack of comprehension of the training material in a way that qualifies him to obtain the certificate.
- Failure to complete the data or failure to provide a clear copy of the identity document of the trainee.
- The expenses mentioned on the site do not include the shipping expenses of the certificates.
- The foreign certificates and accreditations we offer with our training programs are issued by foreign training centers and not issued by foreign universities or colleges.