Definition of Certificate:
The Chartered Certified Accountant (CPA) curriculum is designed:
Certified Public Accountant/CPA
By the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants in the United States of America.
The aim of this program is to provide participants with programs and studies that include all aspects related to and related to the accounting and auditing profession, With regard to accounting and auditing standards, As well as financial, tax and legal systems and legislation related to the profession, Which qualifies applicants for this important professional certificate after passing the special exam.
– Workers in the field of external auditing (accountants and auditors in professional offices).
– Employees in the field of internal audit in establishments.
– Accountants in companies and banks.
– Financial managers and heads of accounts and financial audit departments.
– Workers in the finance sector in the government and private sectors.
– Graduates of faculties of commerce.
Registration and Admission Requirements:
– Obtaining a university qualification in the field (bachelor’s degree).
– Practical experience of not less than two years in the field of auditing.
Advantages of obtaining the certificate:
If you are a recent graduate, you must follow the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology , as we will launch an initiative to qualify fresh graduates in some fields to face the labor market.
Obtaining the Chartered Accountant certificate means gaining a global reputation in the field of auditing, Due to the need of the professional and financial market in general for this subspecialty.
This certificate provides its holders with distinguished career opportunities due to the high-level skills and experience that qualify them for this specialized professional certificate.
It allows communication with thousands of certified certified accountants worldwide through the membership of the American Institute of Certified Accountants and access to all new and modern in the field of accounting and auditing.
The holder of this professional certificate enjoys the respect of the accounting community and gets the full opportunity to qualify for leadership positions in the field of accounting, and review, And the financial field in general, It also professionalizes his practices in this field.
– All US states (55 states).
– UAE (Abu Dhabi).
Objective of the exam:
The applicant’s ability to pass the technical, professional and academic knowledge and skill necessary to obtain an accredited license to practice the accounting and auditing profession in an effective manner that leads to the protection of public and private interests.
– Review and confirmation.
– Business environment and Fahim.
– Financial accounting, and reporting
– Relevant laws and regulations.