With the help of God, some of these lectures were presented as interventions and some of them were recommendations, These lectures are the result of personal effort with a realistic vision
We notice when looking at the lectures that the following
- No organization or institution can function without the human resource element.
- No information system can function without the availability of the human element.
- No strategy can succeed without human resources.
- Business management, strategies and information systems cannot work without an element.
Human resource in the sense that the spirit of the organization is the human resource and the way of work within the organization is the competence of human resources management We reach the follower of lectures with a theory that is as follows
“The life of the organization or institution begins with human resources and continues with them and ends with their non-existence”
The targets are:
- All students in the field of human resources management
- All new graduates and future graduates in the world of work
- All workers in the interests of employees and wages
- HR Managers
- Personnel Managers
- Regulatory Departments
- Management in all institutions and companies
- As well as those interested in human resources management, academics and practitioners
- Anyone who wants and has the ambition to work in human resources management
Contents of this training course
Part One / The relationship of human resources management to the information system
- Lecture No. 01: The nature of the modernization of information technology and its reality
- Lecture No. 02: Human Resource Management & Information Technology
- Lecture No. 03: The importance and skills of human resource management
- Lecture No. 04: Information system and its impact on human resources management
Part II: The relationship of human resources management with strategic management
- Lecture No. 01: Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- Lecture No. 02: Strategic Management of Human Resources
- Lecture No. 03: Strategic HR Building Procedures
- Lecture No. 04: Alternative HR Strategies
Part III / The relationship of human resource management with business administration
- Lecture No. 01: Concepts about management
- Lecture No. 02: The relationship of planning in management with human resources
- Lecture No. 03: Organization function in human resource management
- Lecture No. 04: Some important rules in human resource management
Part IV / The relationship of human resources management with accounting management
- Lecture No. 01: Introduction to Human Resources Accounting
- Lecture No. 02: The relationship of information systems with human resources accounting
- Lecture No. 03: Analyze and measure the value of human resources
- Lecture No. 04: Integration between accounting and human resources information system
- Obtaining a certificate approved by the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology.
- Obtain an accredited certificate from the American Institute for Professional Studies AIPS.
Course time and place
- The date of the course when the number is complete.
- Online training through audio and video rooms (Wiziq) equipped with the best technical and technological techniques
Minimum and maximum lecture
Minimum 30 minutes per lecture
Maximum 60 minutes per lecture
If you are a recent graduate, you must follow the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology , as we will launch an initiative to qualify fresh graduates in some fields to face the labor market.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self