Financial Analysis Financial Markets
For the lecturer
Mr. Islam Mahfouz
Financial analysis is a systematic scientific system through which financial data and information of the institution are collected and sorted from all sources of obtainment. And studied in detail, And conducting arithmetic and statistical operations on them to refute them and form relationships among them and then interpret the results and study them thoroughly in order to identify the reality of the financial conditions of the institution and know the strengths and weaknesses in it, Provide reliable information in evaluating the organization and making decisions in the present and future.
Themes and contents of the diploma
- Chapter One: Basic concepts and principles in financial analysis.
- Chapter Two: Financial analysis tools.
- Chapter Three: Financial analysis in financial ratios.
- Chapter Four: Financial failure and prediction models.
- Chapter Five: Risk management.
- Chapter Six: Financial markets.
- Chapter Seven: General economic concepts.
- Chapter Eight: Practical cases .
- Chapter Nine: Evaluation.
- Comparison between the financial position of the establishment with the situation of institutions operating in the same sector.
- Participate in making decisions related to money by achieving the highest returns and the lowest costs.
- Use proposed financial policies to change the financial condition of the entity.
- Contribute to directing individual investors to participate in investing in all investment fields.
- Follow up on the financial risks that may face the establishment due to the policy used in financing.
- Know the success rate of the establishment in achieving its goals and profits.
Job Categories Nominated for Certification
- Financial managers and analysts.
- Internal Auditors
- Heads of accounts.
- Executive Directors
- Workers in the field of financial consulting.
- Those wishing to shift from their current career path and enter the field of accounting.
- All employees in the financial and accounting sectors in various specialties.
At the end of the program, the trainee gets:
- The trainee gets the training bag for the scientific material.
- The trainee obtains a certificate in Arabic approved by the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology.
- The trainee obtains a certificate in English approved by the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology.
- The trainee obtains a certificate accredited by the American Institute for Professional Studies “foreign accreditation” at an additional cost in case of request for external accreditations.
- The trainee obtains a certificate in Arabic certified by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry “at an additional cost in case of request for external accreditations.
The name of the course as it will be written in the certificate:
Arabic : Financial Analysis and Financial Markets
: Financial Analysis
Course time and place
- You can start right after registration
- Hurry up and seize the opportunity
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 100
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self