It is also called: Certified Administrative Manager
Definition of the certificate:
The CMA certified CMA curriculum has been designed by the American Institute.
For Management Accountants in the United States of America (IMA), This is to give the character of professional dependence on workers in the fields of management accounting and financial management.
Categories of candidates for this certificate:
– Specialists in the financial and administrative field.
– Financial managers wishing to obtain a professional qualification documenting their work experience, In addition to gaining knowledge that enables them to perform their job tasks in an advanced scientific manner.
– All specialists and workers in the field of financial audit and auditing.
– All workers in the accounting field who wish to obtain professional qualification that enables them to assume leadership positions in the accounting and financial field.
– Workers and specialists in the banking and investment sector.
Registration and Admission Requirements:
– Obtaining a university qualification in the field (bachelor’s degree).
– Practical experience of not less than two years in the field of auditing.
If you are a recent graduate, you must follow the Arab Accountant Center for Training and Information Technology , as we will launch an initiative to qualify fresh graduates in some fields to face the labor market.
Advantages of obtaining this certificate:
– Promotion and ascension to senior administrative positions in their workplaces.
– Increasing scientific knowledge in the fields of (management, accounting, costs, economics and finance).
– Obtaining professional jobs in the financial and administrative field distinct.
– Obtaining high and distinguished salaries.
– There are specialized training centers and institutes that provide this service.